The Pas Local News

Structure Fire on Lamb Crescent and Grass Fire Near First Street West

It was a busy weekend for The Pas Fire Department. They responded to a grass fire near First Street west that was later brought under control before responding to a call of a house fire on Sunday evening.

 

The fire crews responded just after 8:00 to the house fire on Lamb Crescent and the fire breached the attic but thankfully the fire didn’t enter the interior of the home.

 

Fire Chief Randy Manych says the fire started outside the home and the possible cause of the fire might have been a cigarette.

 

Manych wants to remind everyone to ensure cigarettes are properly extinguished before disposing of them.

Weather

YOUR Calendar

May

S M T W T F S
            1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31          

Venus Pizza's Top 3 at 3!

Venus Pizza Top 3 @ 3 Best Songs With A Name in the Title
Add a Comment
(Fields are Optional)

Your email address is never published.