The Pas Local News

House Fire on Opaskwayak Cree Nation

Opaskwayak Cree Nation Fire Crews responded to a report of a house fire in the community on Monday morning.

 

Crews responded to the scene around 9 o clock and the fire started from the outside of the house on Riverside Drive.

 

Only the roof of the house was a complete loss and the rest of the building was saved.

 

It is believed that the fire was started by a cigarette and Fire Chief Gordon Lathlin wants to remind everyone to make sure that they butt out their cigarettes before they dispose of them.

Weather

YOUR Calendar

April

S M T W T F S
        1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30  

Venus Pizza's Top 3 at 3!

Venus Pizza Top 3 @ 3 Best Boy or Girl Bands
Add a Comment
(Fields are Optional)

Your email address is never published.