The Pas Local News

Small Fire Involving Combustible Materials At Hone Street Residence

Last Thursday Afternoon, The Pas Fire Department responded to a report of a fire at a house on Hone Street. According to acting Fire Chief Randy Manych the fire involved combustible materials stored on the deck of the house

 

Manych removed the combustible material off the deck and it only took five minutes to put the fire out. Manych believes that the fire may have been caused by cigarette ashes. He would like to remind residents to exercise caution when storing combustible materials.

Venus Pizza's Top 3 at 3!

Venus Pizza Top 3 @ 3 Top 70's Rock
Add a Comment
(Fields are Optional)

Your email address is never published.

Weather

YOUR Calendar

April

S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30