banner banner banner banner
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.
The Pas Local News


The Pas Fire Department responded to a report of smoke coming from The Pas Health Complex last Wednesday Evening.

 

Chief Fire Prevention Officer Randy Manych told CJAR the page was received around 8:25 in the evening and the report came in as smoke on the fourth floor of the building.

 

The so called smoke on the fourth floor was later determined to be steam from a shower which set off a smoke detector.

 

The situation was under control before the fire department had to do anything.

Hide Comments


Quick Pick

 



Weather



Venus Pizza's Top 3 at 3!

June 21st Throw Back Thursday Top 3 at 3 brought to you by Venus Pizza - Top tracks from 2008
Coldplay - Viva La Vida
Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl
Pink - So What
Beyonce - Single Ladies
Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love
Add a Comment
(Fields are Optional)
Name:
Email:
Your email address is never published.
View Results


YOUR Calendar


LinkedUpRadio Envisionwise Web Services